1. People who produce estrogen, or take it.
2. Women who don't wear bras, whether they need to or not. Binders OK. (More than OK).
3. Women who are not wearing clothing, or not much clothing.
4. People whose gender presentation veers from the norm for their sex.
5. Intersexed persons.
6. Genderqueer persons.
7. Trans people who are not trying to pass, or are trying not to.
8. Non-, post-, multi-gendered persons.
9. Narrow-waisted women.
10. Feminine men who are aware of their femininity.
11. Androgynous persons who are aware of their androgyny.
12. Unique personalities.
13. Free spirits.
14. Intelligent people.
15. Brilliant people.
16. Dangerously brilliant people.
17. Artists (very broadly defined).
19. Persons who are both artist and muse.
Help me buy perfume! Click my new DONATE button!